Plant-Based Crispy Fish Hot Dog with Remoulade Sauce & Iceberg Lettuce
Something to sink your teeth into! And it doesn't get any easier than this because the recipe can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
- Head of Iceberg Lettuce
- Slices of Sandwich bread (Hot Dog Buns)
- 4 pcs
- Plant-Based Crispy Fillet from the Field
- 8 Tbsp.
- 1 pc.
- Dill Pickle, cut into 8 slices
- 4 Tbsp.
- Fried Onions
- Pack of Garden Cress
Cutting Board, Knife, Combi-Steamer
- Wash lettuce, shake dry, remove stalk and cut into fine strips.
- Prepare slices of sandwich bread and Plant-Based Crispy Fillets according to package instructions.
- Cover each slice of bread with lettuce. Then lay the Crispy Fillets on top, add sliced pickles and drizzle with remoulade. Garnish with fried onions and garden cress before serving.
Your FRoSTA Foodservice Team