- 0.5 Bunch
- 1 pc.
- 2 pcs.
- Garlic cloves
- 100 ml
- Olive oil
- 2 Cans
- Peeled tomatoes (à 400g)
- 400 g
- Vegan tagliatelle
- 8 pcs.
- Plant-Based Schnitzel from the field
Knives, cutting board, pots, cooker, blender, combi steamer
- For the sauce, wash the basil, shake dry and pluck off the leaves. Cut the basil stems into small pieces. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onions and garlic. Add the tomatoes and basil stems and season with salt and sugar. Simmer over medium heat for approx. 30 minutes.
- Finally, puree some of the basil leaves into the sauce with a blender. Set the rest of the basil aside for the garnish. Season to taste with pepper and, if necessary, salt and sugar.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Prepare the Plant-Based Schnitzel from the field according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the tomato sauce and serve with the Plant-Based Schnitzel from the field. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
Your FRoSTA Foodservice Team